Friday Favorites #3
Happy Friday! It’s been really great around here lately. I feel like things are finally starting to “click” and I’m feeling exceedingly joyful. This morning my calendar even read, “There is a certain loveliness in the woman who’s in love with God.” and I just thought, “Yes! That’s it. That’s it exactly.” I’m just feeling an extra special certain loveliness lately, although I can’t put my finger on exactly why.
It may have something to do with my 5-year wedding anniversary coming up next week. Love makes us radiate loveliness and joy, doesn’t it?
But, let’s get to it.
Here are some of my favorite things from this past week:
- This blog post to the woman hurting on Mother’s Day from In Due Time because, YES.
- My career profile in Holl & Lane magazine about technical writing so I can finally share with you all just exactly what it is that I really do all day.
- Another Stitch Fix recap from HelloRigby! I usually pin at least 2 – 3 of her pictures because Stitch Fix tends to send her stuff I love. (BTW, my own fixes return later this month.)
- This online sock shop, because, well, I have a thing for socks? I only wear them at night (sandals, FTW!) but fun sucks are definitely a love of mine.
- The florist because, naturally, Mother’s Day is Sunday. Send your Mom flowers, folks!
- One King’s Lane because I ordered these new silver-rimmed plates the other day and they are stunningly beautiful! I shop their sale / clearance stuff all the time for awesome steals.
- Game of Thrones because…omg! I knew last week’s final moment was happening! Do you watch it? Wasn’t that the best?!
I’m stopping at 7 this week because there is no rule that says I must have 10 favorite things in a week.