Friday Favorites #2
I’m back with another week of Friday Favorites! Also, on that note, how is another week gone? Already? I’m not ready for 2016 to go by so quickly however I am ready for May to arrive because next month I celebrate my 5-year wedding anniversary and my birthday so bring on the parties!
This week has kind of been a blur because of having my wisdom teeth removed. I was so freaked out by it (as I think I’ve mentioned a billion times) the doctor put me under heavy sedation that knocked me out for about 2 straight days. Hooray for scheduling blog posts and social media #amiright?
Anyway, here’s the best of the best that I’ve been crushing on this week:
- This fabulous spring dress styling from Style Miss Molly.
- These homemade zucchini tortillas because they sound delish for veggie tacos.
- Bible Belles (Heroes for Her) books for little girls. My niece will be getting these, no doubt.
- This Stitch Fix post from Hey There, Chelsie! (and yes, my own fix posts are coming back soon, thanks for asking.)
- These cute flirty aprons because aprons are kind of my thing (betcha didn’t know that).
- Baked parmesan tomatoes from Jo Cooks. These are one of my favorite snacks.
- The FaceTune app for iOS. This thing offers some major mobile editing and is absolutely worth the price.
- My new sandals because we have a Disney trip coming up soon!
- These yellow ankle pants because colored ankle pants are my new favorite thing for work in the spring.
- This video from Pedigree because it brings up all the feels!
And, a glimpse in to my Instagram from last week in case you missed it.
A photo posted by Ashley LaMar (@hiashleylamar) on
What’s going on in your world this week? Anything fun / special / exciting that you want to share?