This post is sponsored by Avoderm and the BlogPaws Professional Pet Blogger Network. I am being compensated for helping spread the word about Avoderm Revolving Menu but AshleyLaMar.com only shares information we feel is relevant to our readers. Avoderm is not responsible for the content of this article.
It’s been six weeks since I switched my dogs from their old brand to AvoDerm Natural® Revolving Menu. Six weeks since I switched them from regular dog food to a revolving menu that helps me avoid their food sensitivities by varying their proteins. That helps prevent my boys from developing allergies and, because it’s specially formulated, they don’t have upset stomachs. If you’ve ever had to clean up after a sick dog you know the importance of preventing upset stomachs.
Our dogs have always had sensitive bellies (as do a lot of small dogs). I needed a small dog formula for them so I was excited to try AvoDerm Natural a few weeks ago. When I first added it to their menu I had two goals:
- Avoid food sensitivities and minimize their upset stomach disruptions
- Result in a smoother, silkier, healthier coat
Now that it’s been almost two months, let’s check in on my boys.
Oh my gosh…they are adorable!!! Don’t you love their sweet little winter sweaters?
First, the great news is that we haven’t had a single upset stomach since switching the boys to Avoderm Natural Revolving Menu. Not one. They love it. They get excited for meal time. They finish their food and they have not had an upset belly one single time. Anyone that has ever had a small dog knows what a huge deal that is for them. The small dog formula has meat as the first ingredient, no white potatoes or fillers, and avocado (which as we all know is an excellent superfood for dogs and humans alike).
Their coats? The avocado superfood worked wonders on it! Their coats are super silky, shiny, and healthier than ever. I’ve even let them sleep in the bed with us a few times because they are so soft and cuddly now. I mean, I am straight up cuddling and loving on them all the time now because they feel like soft little clouds of joy. 😉
I mean, can’t you just feel the love oozing out of this picture?
I am so stoked about AvoDerm Natural Revolving Menu. This is definitely the best pet food I’ve ever given my boys and it’s a permanent staple in our house now. There’s just so much to love about it, stuff like:
- It’s grain-free, gluten-free, and includes limited ingredients so there isn’t a lot of filler
- They offer a special small dog formula so pups like mine are a priority
- It’s made in the good ol’ USA (which is important to me because there’s a lot of ugly stuff about overseas pet food products)
- It includes avocado which is excellent for their coat
I’m passionate about companies that are purposeful and passionate about the things I love (like my dogs). I also really appreciate AvoDerm’s transparency in their ingredients and business practices.
Ready to try it out for yourself?
- Are you as obsessive as I am about pet care and feeding your pets super healthy foods?
- What do you look for in pet food for your furbabies?
- Do you follow AvoDerm on Twitter? You can find them @AvoDermNatural